Regular Course :40weeks/year, 5days/week, 4hours/day
2018 registration and admission schedule
|Semester||Application deadline||Documents review/ Visa application||Registration||New student arrival date|
|Domestic stayers||Apply up until 2 weeks before the semester star date(not including periods of residence change)|
2018 class schedule
|Semester||1st semester (Spring)||2st semester (Summer)||3st semester (Fall)||4st semester (Winter)|
|Begin date||2018. 03. 05||2018. 06. 01||2018. 09. 03||2018. 12. 03|
|End date||2018. 05. 14||2018. 08. 10||2018. 11. 19||2019. 02. 15|
- Not including public holidays (10-week course each semester)
- Class schedule subject to change depending on changing circumstances.
|Semester||Days per a week||Hours per a day||Class time||Students per a class|
|10 weeks||5 days(Mon. - Fri.)||4 hours||09:10 - 13:00||10 - 15 students|
- The class will be opened when more than 10 students enroll.
A high school diploma or the equivalent is the minimum requirement for admission.
|1||1 application form||5 photos, 3.5cm*4.5cm|
|2||Self introduction||In his/her own hand writing, Korean or English|
|3||Study plan||In his/her own hand writing, Korean or English|
|4||Financial supporting plan||In his/her own hand writing, Korean or English|
||All Document must be verified by the Korean Embassy to his/her country or Embassy of his/her country to Korea.|
|7||A sponsor's certificate of employment and a sponsor's certificate of tax payment|
|8||Applicant’s bank certificate indicating minimum deposit of US $9,000||US $9,000 deposited in an account for more than 3months|
|9||A copy of passport|
|10||Certificate of family relationship or Certificate of birth||translated in either English or Korean|
|11||Application fee 50,000 won(KRW)||Non-refundable|
- Required documents are subject to change without notice depending on change of circumstances and conditions.
- Download documents Application form Self-introduction Study plan Financial supporting plan
- For Chinese applicants, refer to the Chinese website.
Application reception -> Document assessment -> Notification of applicants of results -> Payment of tuition fee and other expenses -> Issuance of a letter of acceptance -> Processing Visa issuance in the Korean Embassy
|Application fee||50,000 won|
|Regular course (20 weeks)||2,400,000 won|
|Regular course (40 weeks)||4,800,000 won|
※ Book fees are not included, Application fee cannot be refunded.
|Double room||KRW 952,750/6month||
- Self boarding dormitory(catering available)
- Dormitory fees may change according to our University regulations.
All students are required to have accident insurance (insurance premiums can change by insurance company standards).
- Name of Bank: DAEGU BANK KYUNGSAN BRANCH
- Swift Code: DAEBKR16
- Account Number: 021-10-005805
- Account Holder: DAEGU HAANY UNIVERSITY
- Address of bank: 208 JUNGBANG KYUNGSAN DONG KYUNG-BUK, KOREA
- Application fee is non refundable.
- Tuition refund for cancellation is according to the following criteria.
|Before the start of semester||100%|
|1st - 5th class day
(within the first week of the semester)
|6th - 10th class day
(within the second week of the semester)
|After 10th class day
(after the second week of the semester)
- Address: International Education and Exchange Center, Daegu Haany University 1, Haany-daero, Gyeongsan-si, Gyeong-buk, Republic of Korea 38610
- Tel: +82-53-819-1743, +82-53-819-1748
- Fax: +82-53-819-1290
- Website: www.dhu.ac.kr
- E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org